IIA ISRAEL PROGRAM
SEPTEMBER 2–10, 2023
israel INVESTMENT ADVISoRS presents
investor trip to israel 2023
Get the insiderʼs tour of Israelʼs
Meet inspirational business leaders of publicly traded Israeli companies.
Witness Israelʼs modernization and cutting-edge technology.
Explore Israelʼs historic sites through unique behind-THE SCENES
Share the Israeli journey from the locals' point of view.
Experience the vibrant culture of modern Israel.
Connect with Israel Investment Advisors staff to better understand the company's investment philosophy.
Witness Israel's transition from
Start-Up Nation to Scale-Up Nation.
Rates (Land Only)
$ 11,000 USD
Price per person sharing a double room
$ 1,945 USD
Single Supplement to reserve a room for individual occupancy
Please note that the above rates are based on a minimum participation of 25 fully paying participants. In the event that 90 days before the commencement of the Tour the number of registrants will be less than 25, and at the sole discretion of the Operator, the Tour will be canceled, and all funds received from Customer will be refunded (less transfer charges).
ORIENT Hotel, Jerusalem
3 nights in Orient rooms
Carmel Forest SPA Hotel, North
1 night in Tzameret rooms
Royal Beach Hotel, Tel Aviv
5 nights in Bellavista rooms
Guidelines for Payment and Cancellation
- A deposit in the amount of $ 1000 per person is due upon registration and is fully applicable to the price of the trip. The deposit becomes non-refundable by April 1, 2023.
- Please note that the term “Total Charges” below refers to the sum of a) the per person rate as per the above Rates for each person b) the supplement for single occupancy if applicable and/or room upgrades and/or other supplemental services requested.
- An additional payment of USD $ 5,000 to complete about 50% of the Total Charges will need to have been paid no later than 5 months prior to the commencement of the tour by April 1, 2023.
- 100% of the Total Charges will need to have been paid no later than 75 days prior to the commencement of the tour by June 15, 2023
Recommended form of payment is via Bank Wire Transfer. Operator also accepts Visa, MasterCard or American Express; a 3.7% processing fee is charged to any amount paid by credit card.
All cancellations must be made in writing and addressed to [email protected]. The cancellation fee depends on the date when Operator receives written notification of Customer’s request to cancel Customer’s booking.
- In all cases the $1000 deposit becomes non-refundable by April 1, 2023 (unless Operator cancels the Tour as per the terms above referring to minimum number of registrants).
- Cancellations received less than 90 days but no less than 60 days before arrival in Israel are subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to 50% of the total price of the Tour.
- Cancellations received less than 60 days but no less than 45 days before arrival in Israel are subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to 75% of the total price of the Tour.
- Cancellations received less than 45 days before arrival in Israel are subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to 100% of the total price of the Tour.
VAT (Value Added Tax)
Israeli VAT not applicable to non-Israeli tourists for a variety of services and is therefore not included in our prices. In this connection, please note the following:
- Should any members of your group be either holders of an Israeli passport or residents of Israel, they are subject by Israeli law to Israeli VAT (Value Added Tax) which is 17%, a tax which is not included in the above prices since non-Israeli tourists are exempt from this tax on key services. If we are informed of the participation of Israeli citizens/residents in advance, we can bill accordingly from the outset. Otherwise, any Israeli passport holders and/or residents regardless of where they reside, will be charged VAT by the hotel reception.
- With respect to tourists, although current regulations continue to exempt them from VAT on key services, this could change at any time, in which case VAT would have to be added by law to the services provided.
More than ever, Travel Insurance is a vitally important feature of any planned travel and safeguards against unexpected developments. Comprehensive travel insurance helps to protect you from many otherwise unavoidable financial implications which could result from cancellations, illness, and/or other causes.
We very strongly urge you to travel with appropriate and comprehensive travel and medical insurance. For more information about travel insurance, please contact us